Un importante Tour Operator con base nel Regno Unito cerca un Italiano madrelingua con ottime doti relazionali ed efficiente nel problem solving per coprire un ruolo da Tour Coordinator.
Tutti i dettagli sull’offerta di lavoro sono qui di seguito.
Tour Co-ordinator – Italian speaker
One of the largest UK tour operators based in London is now looking for an Italian speaking Tour Co-ordinator to join their team.
Key objective of this position is to provide excellent customer support to ensure customer satisfaction through smooth running of the tours and efficient problem solving on a consistency level while they are in Europe.
Coordinators are also expected to function as local PR agents and sales supports in order to maintain customer relationships and to promote future businesses.
Checking itineraries and making sure schedules are feasible, i.e.: LDC service duration is within EU laws: Guide and Tour Leader details are in the system etc
Sending final itineraries to LDC and local suppliers and obtain LDC details 1 to 2 days before tour departs
Making courtesy calls/visits on each tour as per assignment and gather feedback from group to ensure smooth running of tours, ensure courtesy calls report and record are updated on a daily basis
Investigating and solving problems with tour leader in a professional and proactive manner with clear and concise tour reports updated
Meeting and greeting clients/tour leaders and accompany important groups when required
Carrying out LDC reconfirmation rota as per assignment, ensure LDC reconfirmation record is updated on a daily basis
Coordinating all services/hotel reservation amendments/extra arrangements according to customers’ requests or change of schedules on the road, ensure other sections and departments are informed accordingly
Liaising with sales offices, suppliers and other departments/local offices regarding the itinerary issues, tour status and problems on road
Negotiating compensation with tour leaders and suppliers to minimize loss and to maximise profit margin through promoting our other products and services
Checking and sending FIT Hotel reconfirmation faxes/emails to hotels, dealing with all FIT operational (such as arranging early breakfast, flowers and cake requests etc) and coordinate matters on a daily basis
Liaising with local agent bookings between local suppliers and sales offices and ensure all information is correct and carried out as per request
Coordinating between sales offices and Air ticket support for booking groups’ flight tickets
- Fluent Italian speaker with fluent English
- Experience in day-to-day operations in travel business
- Strong knowledge of European destinations
- Technical aptitude with an ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- Highly organised, able to deliver quickly and accurately and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiating skills
- Attractive package with complimentary on site fitness centre and swimming pool
- Modern offices in a central location near to Mansion House and Bank underground stations
- Working as part of a diverse team
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexi-time working hours (based on 7 hours and 30 minutes per day) from Monday to Friday with a core time of 11:00 – 15:00 hrs and 1 hour for lunch
- Paid holidays of 20 days from the first complete calendar year worked and then increasing by 1 days a year to a maximum of 26 days
- Group Personal Pension Plan
For further information call Jay on 0871 231 0455 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgGoogle+