In Germania, ad Amburgo, cercano PR Officer/Writer. La posizione comprende diverse responsabilità: redazione e correzione di testi, produzione di report annuali, redazione e pubblicazione di news, PR, e così via.
Il lavoro prevede un contratto iniziale di 2 anni, con possibilità di estensione a contratto a tempo indeterminato.
L’azienda è alla ricerca di un brillante laureato in Comunicazione, Giornalismo o Scienze Naturali. La conoscenza dell’Inglese scritto e parlato è un must, così come una precedente esperienza nel campo della redazione, dell’editing o del giornalismo. La scadenza per le candidature è il 18 Febbraio 2012.
Description: The European X-Ray Free-Electron Laser Facility GmbH (European XFEL GmbH) is a multi-national non-profit company. It will make available X-rays of unique quality for studies in physics, chemistry, life sciences, materials research and other disciplines.
Located in the Hamburg area, Germany, it will comprise scientific instruments for a wide range of experimental techniques. Construction of the European XFEL is underway; its commissioning is scheduled for 2015. To support our PR group, we are looking for a full-time PR officer/writer (f/m).
- write and edit text for annual reports, brochures, news articles, news releases, newsletters, posters, websites and other publications in English;
- collaborate with the group leader and international partners to establish an international network of press officers and journalists;
- contribute to PR operations and provide web and social media content;
- work with international visitor groups;
- support local, national and international activities of the PR group.
- university degree in communications, journalism or natural sciences;
- relevant experience in journalism, public relations, writing or a closely related field;
- excellent command of English;
- excellent writing skills and a proven track record in editing;
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications;
- high affinity for scientific topics;
- ability to work independently and to tight deadlines;
- strong organisational skills and proactive approach.
Duration: This appointment is initially limited to 2 years and may – subject to a later decision – become permanent.
Salary and benefits are similar to those of public service organisations in Germany. In addition, European XFEL provides a non-contributory company pension scheme as well as broad relocation benefits.
The European XFEL GmbH intends to achieve a widely international staff. The position is suitable for part-time employment as well.
Non-German candidates hired from abroad receive an international allowance. Handicapped persons will be given preference over other equally qualified applicants.
The European XFEL GmbH is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women. English is working language, knowledge of German is considered an asset.
Application: Please to apply complete the application form and provide a cover letter and a CV in English including work certificates as well as references in one single pdf file.
For additional information please contact Bernd Ebeling: email@example.com.
Deadline: 18 February 2013Google+