Nel Regno Unito cercano Language School Marketing Manager a partire da Gennaio 2014. Lo stipendio è di £25.000 – 28.000. Leggi tutti i dettagli dell’offerta di lavoro e candidati solo se in possesso di tutti i requisiti richiesti.
This role is pivotal in growing Conlan School’s business both in the number of centres based in the UK and the proposed e-learning platform.
This position is responsible for the day to day running and delivery of both UK and Worldwide marketing campaigns and the management of all client relationships in order to generate revenue whilst providing excellent service and value for money.
• Design and implement worldwide direct marketing campaigns according to marketing strategy and Company budget;
• Market research – research new private markets (prices and programmes for areas of Europe, South America and Asia);
• Market research – research new publicly funded tenders (European regional public funding in Europe – Italy, France, Spain, Portugal etc);
• Design and implement UK local marketing campaign to advertise the Company to local UK host families, UK businesses, UK schools.
• Management of all daily tasks to ensure exceptional client service levels at all times.
• Working with your General Manager to develop the annual marketing plan.
• Responsible for the profit of all marketing campaigns and ensuring value for money.
• Target – £1M for 2014 (most of 2014 has already been sold). Part of the projects are EU funded and are approved; you must take care of the scheduling, contracts and follow-up. The rest is privately paid by clients and must be taken over to reach the target.
• Increase “private funded”/ ”publicly funded” proportion from 50/50 to 70/30 for 2015 and following years;
• Deal with clients’ (decision makers) enquiries; be the first port of call;
• Establish and develop stable client relationships;
• Prepare quotations for both privately and publicly funded programmes and send them to clients; adjust these according to clients’ demands;
• Quotations (both private and public) must meet Company’s budgets and criteria (variable margins target);
• Assist clients in preparation of documents for public funding and all relevant contractual documents (letters of intent, etc);
• Drive sales growth to implement growth strategy of the Company (additional £350k per centre + e-learning platform sales);
• E-learning project.
• Be involved in EU projects/networking; possibility of visits abroad;
• Design, implement and deploy a suitable database and CRM for both clients of Language school and e-learning platform;
• Co-ordinate development/update/replacement of websites, update CMS, send newsletters.
• Enhance social media profile of the Company;
• Prepare invoices/contracts;
• Native Italian and/or English with proficiency in the other, both written and oral. Proficiency in Spanish and/or French would be especially advantageous; other European languages would be an asset.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills and independently develop skills as applicable.
• Any other Ad hoc duties that are felt reasonable to fulfil the Job Description.
Skills and personal qualities
• Strong project manager
• A creative thinker
• A clear communicator, in person and writing
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strategic & Analytical
• Business development – spot opportunities to gain new clients and develop solutions to capitalise on them to win new business.
• Commercially aware
• Reliable and delivery focused
• Desire to make a difference
• Strong social and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within budgets and deliver results
• Quick to absorb and analyse information
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
• Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
• Able to present ideas with conviction
• Highly organised and flexible
• PC literate
• Comfortable working as part of a team
• First two years: Abergele. After initial period and according to performance, the Marketing Manager could be moved to one of the other centres to help with the development of new UK centres and other projects.
Who we are:
Conlan School is the English language school in Abergele (Wales) and Chester (England).
Conlan School is an original project that couples the teaching of a language with an experience of active communication, in an environment rich in cultural and linguistic stimuli.
As a Language school, we mainly work with European secondary school groups, who come and visit us for one or two weeks.
We have two small centres: one in Abergele, founded in 2001 and one in Chester, founded in 2012. Each centre employs a Centre Manager and a Director of Studies plus a network of local EFL teachers. Our General Manager is based in Abergele and will be your Manager. Abergele has 4 teaching rooms and 2 offices and shares its facilities with the local Youth Action and an innovative IT company. Chester has 5 teaching rooms and 1 office.
We are a young, enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking team of professionals who believe in the importance of understanding and acknowledging the diversity of the world in which we live in today, both from a local and global perspective: our job is not a standard 9-5 job… it is a lifestyle!
Our dream is to create a network of small language school centres in the UK to welcome students to the UK and also to develop an innovative e-learning platform to teach English online all around the world!
As we grow, we seek to offer increasing opportunities for people to develop professionally and personally, according to the principles of personal contribution, transparency and high standards of communication.
We are looking for YOU to join our team in the long term: we would love to create our new UK centres and our e-learning project with your help and with your skills!
Salary: £25.000 -28.000
Eligibility & Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Conlan School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please, apply before 29th November 2013 via email email@example.com
Please, include Ref: YFEJ – Marketing Manager in the subject
The job starts in January 2014Google+