La LEGO, nota azienda Danese produttrice di giocattoli, cerca un Associate Editor per il suo sito web. I candidati ideali sono laureati in Comunicazione, Giornalismo o Lingue e hanno esperienza nella gestione di siti web e nella produzione di testi e multimedia pensati per il web.
La sede di lavoro è Billund, in Danimarca. La cittadina è nei pressi di Legoland e di uno dei 3 aeroporti principali del Paese.
Associate Editori for LEGO.com
Help us publish content and create a pulse on LEGO.com!
Would you like to:
- Help create the world’s best children’s website for our fans?
- Have your work seen by millions of users?
- Help inspire kids to explore and challenge their own creative potential?
You will join the LEGO.com Editorial Office team in Billund. We are a creative team dedicated to curating, editing and promoting the new exciting and creative content on LEGO.com and give our users an even better experience.
As Associate Editor, your responsibility will be to ensure that content on LEGO.com Homepage and portals are updated, in flow and always meaningful, appropriate and appealing to our consumers.
Can you coordinate and do you like working in CMS?
- You work closely with a team of editors and you reach out to content providers and editors across the organisation to collect content and assets. You edit the copy and assets you receive and ensure that guidelines, policies and reader friendliness are met.
- You manage and publish content in CMS and you quality check for functional links and proof read copy before you push to live. The challenge will be to ensure a swift flow of content and news from the organisation.
Can you communicate?
- You probably have a degree within the fields of Communication, Journalism, Media, English or similar and you have experience in content editing a website.
- Your spoken and written English is outstanding along with your overall communication skills.
- You have previously worked with quality ensuring/editing content for www and you have a good visual sense.
- Experience with marketing to children is a definite plus.
Who are you?
- As a person, you are structured and have a proactive way of thinking.
- The position will challenge your coordination skills, as you handle a large amount of content to go live where timing is often a crucial factor.
- You naturally take ownership of your assignments and you are excellent in a team. Optimistic as you are, constant changes inspire you and spur you to perform.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Apply here: Lego jobs
Scadenza per le candidature: 27/12/2012Google+