Se volete lavorare con i bambini in un ambiente divertente e stimolante questa è l’offerta che fa per voi. La catena Viva Hotels di Maiorca (Spagna) cerca Animatori per Baby Club. Lo stipendio è di 1150 Euro (netti) con viaggio, vitto e alloggio gratis. Scadenza per le candidature: 3/12/2012.
Viva Hotels needs entertainers for our hotels in Mallorca and Menorca! Would you like to spend the summer in sunny Spain in an international team of hotel entertainers, getting paid to make people happy? Viva Hotels is a Spanish hotel chain based in the Balearic Islands. We have got fourteen hotels, almost exclusively in the four star category.
The job is to entertain and activate the youngest guests in your Viva Hotel by organizing games, sports and other activities for them, like; face painting, treasure hunt, creative hour, Galactic Sports, Medal Games, making balloon animals, dancing the Mini Disco, performing in children’s shows, etc.
It’s a very rewarding job but it’s also quite demanding. Even though you will have a lot of fun and learn a lot, the days are sometimes very hot and the working days are long.
To be a good Viva children entertainer you have to:
- Be positive, flexible, energetic and love being around people.
- Be experienced in working with/being around children. Professional training/work experience is a plus.
- Speak at least two languages, English is required. The more languages you speak, the better.
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Need to be available from April till end October
- 1150 Euros/month, net pay
- Free accommodation; you will be provided a staff room in/or close by the hotel complex which you might have to share with a team member, of the same sex.
- Free food and beverage; breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel, plus a set amount of free soft drinks throughout the day.
- No travel costs; the cost of your tickets to fly to Mallorca and back will be repaid to you before you fly home, under the condition that you fulfill the contract period. -A standard European employment contract, with work insurance included.
- Free entertainment training course; before the season starts you will attend a training course in Mallorca, with free food, beverage and accommodation. You will not get paid during the course but you will also not have to pay for the training you receive.
Send your application letter with CV and a full size picture of yourself to email@example.com before the 3rd of December 2012.
If you are successful in this first stage you will be invited to the second stage, which is one of our interviews in a city nearby you in the month of December.
The Contact Person is Marnix Zwart,
Director Show & Entertainment,
Hotels Viva Gabriel Llabrés s/n 07410 pto. Alcudia
Tel.: 0034 650437204 or 0034 971897006
Fax: 0034 971897007
Scadenza per le candidature: 03/12/2012Google+