Interessante opportunità per ballerini e coreografi con un’età compresa tra i 22 ed i 30 anni quella offerta dal DanceWEB Scholarship Programme 2013 nell’ambito dell‘ImPulsTanz – Vienna International Dance Festival. Scadenza per la presentazione delle domande: 15 Dicembre 2012.
The danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2013 will take place from July 10 – August 14, 2013 in the frame of ImPulsTanz – Vienna International Dance Festival.
The participation in the danceWEB Scholarship Programme includes the following:
- participation in the research projects of ImPulsTanz (ProSeries & CoachingProjects)
- participation in the technique workshops of ImPulsTanz (190 workshops by 90 teachers)
- free admission to all performances of ImPulsTanz
- free access to the 300 awarded dance film videos as well as to the screenings of documentations and to the dance film productions of artists and companies who perform at ImPulsTanz
- exchange of ideas and contact with the international teachers and choreographers of ImPulsTanz + special projects exclusively offered to danceWEB scholarship holders
- representation in the yearly growing, international danceWEB-database
- lecture demonstrations & talks
- free accommodation
The scholarship does not include travel and per diem expenses.
These expenses need to be covered by the participants themselves.
The application for danceWEB 2013 is an online application. Before completing the application form, please ensure you have carefully read the information below. Read more about the programme here.
WHO can apply?
Dancers and choreographers with decidedly professional ambitions from European, Eastern European and non European countries preferably between 22 and 30 years of age and a good knowledge of English. The quality of your dance background is the main criteria for participation in the Programme.
HOW to apply?
Step 1: download the application form (pdf)
Step 2: fill in the application form with Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 or higher * (English)
- fill in your personal data in the online form (English)
- upload the filled in application form
- upload the 3 letters of recommendation (English)
- upload one recent portrait and one recent dance photo
- upload your detailed CV (English)
Step 4: submit your application
Step 5: Your application has been successfully submitted when you’re automatically redirected to the confirmation page
Step 6: you will receive a confirmation email if your application was successfully submitted
Per maggiori informazioni consulta il sito di Jardin d’Europe.Google+